HP Inc. has rights in the registered trademarks, HP and the HP Logo, as well as other registered and unregistered trademarks.
The HP Logo is reserved for use by HP and those HP partners and licensees that have a written agreement with HP that specifically authorizes logo use. No other use of HP logos is permitted.
You may not use HP trademarks in a manner likely to mislead consumers as to your relationship with HP, as to HP's sponsorship or endorsement of your company, products or services, or as to the origin of your products or services. Any use of HP trademarks that is likely to confuse or mislead the public is unlawful and expressly prohibited.
Trademark Use by Authorized HP Partners and Licensees
If you have an existing relationship with HP, please adhere to the specific trademark use guidelines and terms provided in your written agreement.
If your existing agreement with HP authorizes you to display HP trademarks, but does not contain specific trademark use guidelines, please follow the trademark use guidelines in this website.
If you have questions you should contact your account representative or other HP business contact.
HP General Trademark Guidelines
The following general trademark guidelines are intended for use by companies who are authorized users of HP's trademarks, including for example HP's partners, licensees, alliances and authorized resellers under contract with HP.
- HP does not use or require the use of trademark symbols, legends or acknowledgements with HP trademarks, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- HP trademarks should be presented as adjectives modifying generic nouns; for example: HP computers, HP support services, LASERJET printers.
- Do not use variations, plural or possessive forms of HP trademarks.
- Do not use HP trademarks in a manner likely to mislead or confuse the public as to the origin of any goods or services, or as to sponsorship or endorsement by HP.
- Do not use HP trademarks to make false statements about HP or its products or services.
- Do not incorporate HP trademarks in your trade names, business names, product names, service names, social media user names, or domain names.
- Do not adopt or imitate HP's distinctive product designs, product packaging, trade dress, advertising materials, slogans, taglines or website layouts.
- When referring to HP in formal documentation (i.e., annual reports, financial reports) the full name HP Inc. is preferred. In other contexts, HP is preferred.
IMPORTANT: THIS PAGE DOES NOT AUTHORIZE LOGO USE. IN ORDER TO DISPLAY THE HP LOGO, A SEPARATE, WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH HP IS REQUIRED AND THE AGREEMENT MUST SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZE LOGO USE. SUCH AGREEMENTS ARE ONLY MADE AVAILABLE TO SELECT PARTNERS AND LICENSEES.
THESE GUIDELINES MAY BE REVISED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HP'S PARTNERS, LICENSEES, ALLIANCES AND AUTHORIZED RESELLERS TO REGULARLY CHECK THIS WEBSITE AS WELL AS CHECK WITH THEIR APPROPRIATE HP BUSINESS CONTACTS TO ENSURE CONTINUED COMPLIANCE WITH HP'S TRADEMARK USE GUIDELINES.